Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting back in the swing

Poker sucked last night. There were 9 players and I was only 1 hour late but was the 9th, which meant that I had to squeeze between two guys at the octagon table. I couldn't catch decent cards to save my life, and folded the winner on the river at least 4 times. 9 players is ridiculous if we're not playing flop games.

I've slacked pretty badly at exercising and thus blogging. I've managed to exercise twice a week, but haven't been running since mid-January. I could play basketball indoors but it's 54 degrees today so I'm planning a run. I'm hoping to run a lot more often as the weather warms up.

Weight: 193. I'm up 9 from my best, but still down 7 from where I started. It's hard to exercise enough during the winter but that's no excuse.

Food:
  • 2 granola bars, coffee with Equal and skim milk
  • big salad for lunch, diet Pepsi, small piece of cake, banana
  • dinner - taco salad
Exercise:
  • lifted weights, then ran and walked about 2 miles.
- schneid

No comments: