Thursday, July 14, 2005

WSOP 2005 Part 5 - By the Numbers

Final totals for the trip:

Money spent on satellites: $675
Money won in satellites: $1000 (= my entry fee into Event #44)
Playing in a WSOP event: priceless

Time in Las Vegas: 75 hours
Time playing poker: 35 hours
Time sleeping: 15 hours
Time blogging: 6 hours
Time doing other gambling: 6 hours

Poker pros and/or celebrities spotted: 22
Poker pros and/or celebrities actually talked to: 3

Time spent in the $1000 tournament: 2.5 hours
Odds that I should've won the hand that busted me: 3 to 1

Tiltboy sitings: 0

- schneid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike:

I find your writing and descriptions very entertaining. I read with interest your exploits...Perhaps one of these years we can coordinate a buddy trip. I would love to go...

Greg M.