Monday, November 19, 2007

Lazy Blogger

Sorry I've been so lazy blogging lately.

I have been maintaining my weight pretty well (185) but haven't lost any more weight in the last few weeks. I've been consistently running 1-2 times per week and playing basketball 1-2 times per week. And I've been eating healthily about 2/3 of the time.

This past Saturday was a total wash. I attended the Illinois game with Justin and Steve, and it was a total blast. We had a great time and the Illini crushed Northwestern 44-21. We went to a great tailgate party that had an awesome barbecue spread, and later went to Murphy's and Brother's (formerly Mabel's). I had about 8 pints of beer, 3-4 servings of barbecue, a bratwurst, and a mega cheeseburger with cheddar, everything, and extra pickles, and fresh cut fries. Whew.

And now it's Thanksgiving. I'm going to enjoy myself but try not to overindulge too much. I might even get in a run or two. We'll see.

- schneid

No comments: