Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oct 10 update


187 today. Hooray, I finally broke the 188 barrier. 180 by my birthday doesn't seem likely now, that's 14 days to lose 7 lbs. I am exhausted today. Basketball is tiring but also hard on my knees and achilles.

Ah, autumn. Well, it appears to have lasted exactly one day. It was 88 degrees on Sunday, really nice and around 75 yesterday, and today it's 52. Brrr. They say we only have two seasons here in Chicago, winter and construction.

Exercise:
  • none - I was up until 1:00 preparing for cub scouts, and had to run cub scout errands at lunch time, I'm tired and sore, yadayadayada. Lame excuses, I know.
Food:
  • coffee (x3) with equal and milk
  • 1 granola bar
  • 6" tuna sub at Subway, no cheese
  • 12 oz ribeye steak, onions, zucchini, and red bell peppers
- schneid

No comments: