Monday, October 15, 2007

Oct 15 update

186 today. Surprising since I ate a lot this weekend, but last night's run (walk) may have helped, and I'm probably dehydrated too. Just glad I didn't gain this weekend. I wish I could run every day, but with basketball it's too hard on the knees.

Food:
  • 1 granola bar, 20 oz coffee w/ equal and creamer
  • taco salad from home
  • taco salad for dinner...I like taco salad...
Exercise:
  • ran 3 miles
- Tim and I ran 3 miles straight today. It may have been more since it took 40 minutes. We had been slacking off a bit and walking too much, so today was a great run. Tim has already lost more weight than me in less time!

- schneid

2 comments:

Cha Ron said...

Great job, Mike. What's up with the knees?

schneid said...

My knees have been sore - mostly from basketball. The jumping is hard on them. Running isn't bad.

- schneid