Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oct 18 update

185.

Food:
  • 16 oz coffee w/ equal and h/h
  • 2 granola bars
  • veggie stir fry with teriyaki sauce
  • 2 granola bars
  • chorizo chili
  • 30 potato chips
  • 1 Three Floyds Gumballhead beer
Exercise:
  • 3 on 3 basketball for 45 minutes
I grabbed whatever veggies were in the fridge to make some stew with chorizo, but there were only onions, mushrooms, red bell pepper (not much), and cilantro. So I threw those in with chorizo, kidney beans, and a can of diced tomatoes, and it ended up being chili. I added a lot of cumin, chili powder, and a little chipotle powder, and man it was good!

As for the chips, I worked at home from 8:00-11:30 PM, and I just had to have a yummy snack at midnight.

- schneid

5 comments:

mikawendy said...

Are you starting to get sick of granola bars, or do you really like them that much? In granola bars and basketball, you'll be what Jared is to subs and waking....

(What brand do you like? The only ones that I like are the crunchy Nature Valley kind.)

Anonymous said...

For your next run, do an extra mile for Marty. It's been 10 years since he passed. Every coffee ring you see is one of his halos he's left around.

Gary

Kevin Makice said...

Have you thought of using twitter for this? You should be using it anyway, but there are a few people starting some health-related community through microblogging.

schneid said...

I like the Nature Valley kind too. I just recently bought the Roasted Almond ones, mmmmm they are good. I haven't gotten sick of them yet.

- schneid

schneid said...

I realize there are a lot of good tools like Twitter, but I really don't want to use a bunch of different sites like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc. I think this info belongs in my blog and I want to keep it all in one place. And I don't want to get involved in a community, I just want to share this with my friends.

- schneid