Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oct 17 update

186. I can probably drop 3 lbs by my birthday (1 week), although we're having my mom and John over for dinner on Sunday and I'm cooking a big Provencal dinner. If I can hit 183 by the 24th, I'll only be 3 lbs off that goal. Then I'd like to drop 2 more per week until Thanksgiving, which would put me at 175. Not bad.

Tim R has lost 21 lbs in 1 month! He runs at least a little bit almost every day, and I think that makes a difference. I just can't run the day after basketball because my knees are too sore. So I'm tempted to play less basketball and run more, but basketball is a lot more fun.

Food:
  • 2 granola bars, 12 oz coffee with h/h and equal
  • corn green chili bisque for lunch
  • 4! granola bars for a snack
  • a Founders Breakfast Stout and a bag of microwave popcorn for dinner! Yeah! I didn't get home from volleyball until 8:15 and I wasn't really hungry. :
Exercise:
    volleyball
I have occasionally subbed for Tim Y over the past couple of years, but I haven't been totally comfortable with it because I don't play much volleyball any more, and I've been totally out of shape. Now that I'm in better shape, I can't wait.

- schneid

No comments: