Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Oct 9 update

188 this morning. That's 4 lbs less than yesterday, so I guess alcohol + salt = water retention. Tim and I had a good run yesterday despite the heat (the day after they stopped the Chicago Marathon), and I drank lots of water in the afternoon. Fortunately, it's much cooler today and will continue to be more seasonal. I can't wait to run when it's 60 degrees.

Food:
  • 1/2 apple, 1 granola bar, 24 oz coffee w/milk and 2 equals
  • taco salad - grilled chicken, lettuce, black beans, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, salsa fresca, giardiniera, and 1 tbsp sour cream.
  • taco salad - yes - I had the same thing for lunch too. Ground beef, and pretty much the same as earlier, except non-fat sour cream and no beans.
  • small handful of soy nuts
Exercise:
  • basketball at lunchtime - it really felt great today. I can play without running out of gas. I haven't been able to do that in about 6 years. And I played decently and hit a few shots.
- schneid

No comments: