Sunday, October 14, 2007

Oct 14 update

187.

Food:
  • coffee, taco with ground beef, taco with chicken and peppers, pico de gallo, refried beans, guacamole, corn and black bean salsa, tortilla chips, chocolate cake.
I made all of that food from scratch, except Anna made the cake with Mommy's help. We had Bill, Carol, Caleb, Carlee, and Christi over for lunch and had a nice time. We decided to do something different and had Mexican food. Everything turned out great.

I skipped dinner and played online poker instead, which turned out pretty well and I increased my bankroll by almost 50%.

Exercise:
  • ran (but mostly walked) 2.5 miles after the kids went to bed. My knees were still sore from basketball on Friday. So I mostly walked. I felt like I ate too much today, but at least most of it was healthy.
- schneid

No comments: