Monday, October 08, 2007

Oct 8 update

192 this morning. That means I gained 4 lbs this weekend. I'm totally embarrassed to admit it, but that's how this blog works. We were out of town and I cheated. I didn't think it was that much but I guess it was. Weekends have been killers for me so I'm redoubling my effort this week. I'm going for a run today and hopefully by the end of the week, I can be back where I should be.

Food:
  • 2 granola bars, 1 orange, handful of sunflower seeds
  • 3/4 pork chop, 1/2 cup brown rice, butternut squash with butter and brown sugar
Exercise:
  • ran 2.5 miles and walked 1 mile
- schneid

1 comment:

Cha Ron said...

4 lbs can easily be water weight - that might mean what you lost was water or what you just put on was water.

Remember...this isn't about a short term goal...this is about a lifetime change.

You're doing just fine. Eat and play smart.

Go, Mike!