Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sept 15 update

Hooray, it's Saturday. I weighed 197 today. I've done a good job for about 3.5 days.

Food:
  • granola bar crushed into yogurt
  • coffee with 2% milk and 1 Equal
  • 1 can tuna, 2 tbsp mayo, celery, onions, green pepper, green onions, pickles, cilantro. I don't have fat free mayo yet, so that was a little excessive (90 calories per tbsp), but I've only had about 600 calories so far today.
  • 2 diet Pepsi
  • 3 cups jasmine tea
  • 1 helping cashew chicken
  • 2 satay chicken
  • tiny bit of yellow curry
  • 1/2 cup rice
  • some cucumbers and other veggies
  • 3 tbsp chili sauce
  • 1/2 bowl of popcorn


Exercise:
  • shot baskets with our neighbor Matt for a little while. I'll try to do more later.


We had Thai for dinner with Kim and Dennis at Thai Spice in Aurora. I love yellow curry but it has a lot of coconut milk, so I just had a tiny bit. The chili sauce was really good and I had a lot, so hopefully there's nothing bad in it. I ate about 2 or 3 cashews in the cashew chicken. This was about 1/3 or 1/4 of what I would usually eat at a Thai restaurant.

Suzette and I split a bag of microwave popcorn. It has surprisingly few calories for the amount that you can eat and it's filling.

- schneid

No comments: