Friday, September 21, 2007

Sept 21 update

192 this morning (3 days in a row). Still, all told it's 8 lbs in 9 days. I'm exhausted from working out and I wrenched my back a couple days ago, so I might not work out today. Instead, maybe I'll take a walk tonight while my kids ride their bikes.

I did get a workout last night when some neighbors threw out their old cabinets. Today is North Aurora cleanup day, so you can put any junk by the curb. They remodeled their kitchen and threw out the old cabinets. So at 12:30 last night after poker, I used our little red wagon to drag the cabinets down the street and put them in our garage. Our laundry room (which is 30' x 7') needs some cabinets and they will be perfect.

Sorry for updating this late. I worked until 1:15, so couldn't work out at lunch time...plus I was pretty sore and tired. I did get a long walk in with my kids in the evening. Maybe 1 mile.

Food:
  • 2 granola bars
  • 1 cup coffee with h/h and 1 equal
  • stir fry with chicken and lots of veggies, one scoop of szechuan sauce, plus some of my homemade curry dressing.
  • green tea
  • 1 granola bar
  • 1 20 oz diet Pepsi...was dragging again
  • 1/2 Panera Asiago roast beef sandwich, bowl of chicken noodle soup, and a bite of a chocolate chip cookie
Exercise:
  • 1 long walk



- schneid

2 comments:

mikawendy said...

The cabinets sound great! SO cool that you didn't have to buy them since new ones cost so much.

We did something fun with the inside of our kitchen cabinets when we repainted the kitchen a few years ago. Our cabinets are cheapies that were really ugly, dark brown, came with the house. We painted the inside of them dark red and did the outside in white. It's neat to have the different color on the inside. I learned the hard way, though, that high gloss latex paint does not go on well if painted too quickly (it gets bubbles).

mikawendy said...

If you're ever interested in figuring out how far you've run or walked without checking the distance in your car, see this article: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/15/AR2007091500128.html