Friday, September 28, 2007

Sept 28 update

189 today. Yesterday's run did the trick. Tim and I are planning to run twice a week. It would be nice if we could run together 3 times, but that will be very difficult to schedule...plus I really want to start playing basketball at lunch too. Tim only lives about 30 minutes from me, so if we really wanted to, we could meet half way and run on the weekend. Half way would be downtown Aurora, and we could run along the Fox River Trail. That would be a nice run.

I'm setting a goal of 180 lbs by my birthday, which is October 24. I need to lose 1 lb every 3 days, which is achievable if I keep eating well, running and playing basketball, and I probably need to do some exercise on the weekends too.

Food:
  • 16 oz black coffee
  • bowl of granola cereal
  • bowl of green chili corn chowder
  • lots of sushi
  • 1 piece shrimp tempura
  • bowl of miso soup
  • a little szechuan chicken
  • 1 glass of white wine
  • a few snacks in the car, like a few potato chips and cheese-its
  • 1 diet Pepsi
Exercise:
  • none today. Went out of town.
I worked a 1/2 day and we went to Bloomington, IL for my cousin Jason's wedding.

Dinner was awesome. We had reservations at a place called Orient Gourmet in Bloomington, IL. They had Japanese and Chinese food. I ate way too much sushi, which I hadn't had in quite awhile, including spider roll (deep fried soft shell crab), spicy tuna roll, spicy crunchy salmon roll, unagi (barbecued eel), and some tuna and yellowtail pieces. Mmmmm mmmmm! I also tried my aunt's shrimp tempura which was served in a huge portion and was great. It was probably the best tempura I've ever had. There was a lot of panko in the batter and it was so light but really crunchy.

- schneid

No comments: