Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sept 19 update

192 this morning. I didn't have much time for lunch or dinner yesterday, so ate a little less than usual. Plus I jogged yesterday. And my shins feel terrific today - no trouble from the run.



Food:
  • granola and yogurt
  • 16 oz coffee with 1 half and half and 2 Equals
  • small grilled chicken breast with sport peppers and onions
  • bowl of corn green chili bisque
  • handful of mixed soy, pepitas, almonds, sunflower seeds
  • 2 slices frozen pizza
  • 3/4 package microwave popcorn
  • 1 BEER!
Exercise:
  • volleyball at lunchtime
I took the afternoon off to prepare for our first den meeting and I was busy up until it started. I didn't have time to make anything healthy for dinner so had some of the kids' frozen pizza. Had some popcorn as a snack later. I really need to just take a portion and put it in my own bowl, rather than eating out of the big bowl. Before I knew it, I had almost finished the bag. I did finally splurge and have a beer...mmmm, it was a Surly Furious and it was good. I hadn't had a beer in 9 days, so I was due. I'll try to only have 1 tomorrow at poker night; I planned to have 2. I don't feel like this was a very successful day food-wise, so I plan to have two salads tomorrow. I just marinated some chicken with lemon, basil, olive oil, onions, garlic, and a few other things, and we'll have a grilled chicken salad for dinner. Yum!

- schneid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Mike. You are doing so well. Keep it up! Check out weightwatchers.com for some good ideas about meals, snacks and also great encouragement.
Aunt Jill