Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sept 25 update



190 today! Woohoo! I didn't eat much yesterday and ran almost 3 miles to drop that pound. I feel pretty good today after that run, just a little soreness in my legs.

Next major goal: 180 lbs

Tim R and I are now talking about running twice a week if we can find time.

Food:
  • 1 cup coffee with h/h and 1 Equal
  • small turkey and swiss sandich on a whole wheat roll
  • small bag of pretzels
  • 20 oz diet Pepsi
  • chicken cacciatore with a little spaghetti
  • 1 cup decaf coffee
Exercise:
  • ran after work for 25 minutes.
There was a lunch meeting today, so I'm going to try to work out later in the afternoon.

- schneid

1 comment:

Gary Tsai said...

Mike,

Just for fun, you should superimpose the TLAB stock price against your weight to see which drops faster.

Gary