Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sept 26 update

190.

Food:
  • 1 granola bar
  • 2 cups coffee - black!
  • salad with giardiniera
  • small bag pretzels (160 calories)
  • handful sunflower seeds
  • 20 oz diet Pepsi
  • 1 pork chop, 1 small sweet potato with butter and brown sugar, peas
  • 10 peanuts
  • large decaf coffee with cocoa, skim milk, and 2 equals - I really had a craving for chocolate, looked at the unsweetened cocoa container, and it's not bad for you
Exercise:
  • volleyball
My green coffee beans arrived in the mail yesterday. The air popcorn popper that I won on eBay had already arrived. So, I roasted some coffee last night and drank some fresh coffee this morning. It was gooooood. The coffee is so good and not bitter that I can drink it black. This was an Ethiopian Yirgacheffe which my friends think is the best in the world.

It didn't seem like a good day food-wise. Fortunately, I didn't have much time for dinner or I probably would've eaten more. I felt like I had too many snacks.

- schneid

3 comments:

Cha Ron said...

** Sniff ** I'm so proud!!

Unknown said...

Wow, Mike - looking good! (At least, I imagine you are looking good... don't start getting the wrong idea and thinking that I'm sitting around imagining what you look like, though. That rarely happens.)

schneid said...

Maybe not looking good, but definitely looking better and feeling great. Remember, it's not how you feel, it's how you look (say that with cheesy Billy Crystal accent). I think I can lose 30 more.

- schneid